“Life tastes better after a slice of cheesecake.” – Jason Shaw
We totally agree! Sometimes we wrestle with our inner demons and other times we relish the cheesecake we always wanted. We know people who are always looking for losing weight are also tempted. Come on people, you have to fight this battle all your life. But today, be a lover and not a fighter. Dig into this super easy recipe of the Chai Latte No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes which are so smooth and creamy. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons gelatin (powdered)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted melted butter, melted
- ½ cup milk
- 8oz (225gr) cream cheese, softened
- 1oz (30gr) Chai latte powdered mix
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Sea salt (optional)
- Creamy caramel dip as topping
- Take the muffin tin and line them with 12 cupcake liners.
- Combine the cookie crumbs with 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder and mix them well, in a small bowl.
- Combine this new cookie crumb mixture with the melted butter.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the new cookie crumb mixture with in every cupcake cup and then press the mixture down evenly and firmly to the bottom of the pan.
- Combine gelatin with 1 tablespoon of water (cold) in a small cup and let it sit for 5 minutes. Do this until the gelatin absorbs the liquid totally.
- Heat the milk until its is warm, but make sure it is not hot.
- Now stir in gelatin and chai latte mix. Now, mix them well until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy, for about 2 minutes using a hand-held mixer or in a big mixing bowl with whisk attachment.
- Add sugar (powdered) and beat until well combined, for about 3 minutes.
- Now beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Do this in a separate bowl.
- Add chai latte mixture and whipped cream into whipped cream cheese. Fold the mixture until smooth, gently.
- Seperate the mixture into 12 cupcake cups.
- Once this is done, refrigerate it for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Smear creamy caramel dip and sprinkle some sea salt, if you’d like, before serving.