Imagine the richness of coffee in your sweet cake. Doesn’t that give you a reason to sit and relish the taste while you relax over the weekend?
Here’s an impressive recipe for Coffee Cake which is simple yet delicious. An Easy Breakfast and a quick dessert – we wonder if anyone can ever say no to it! So, come on drop in for some coffee in a cake. Here’s a recipe you’d love-
- 2-3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Take cream butter and 2 cups of sugar in a large bowl. Mis it until it’s fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat them well when you add them.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Then, combine baking soda, flour and salt. Add sour cream alternatively to the mixture. Beat tis enough after you add the next ingredient; this will keep the better smooth.
- Spoon one/third of the batter in a greased tube pan.
- Then, add nuts, cinnamon, and remaining sugar; time to sprinkle one third over batter in pan.
- Now, repeat layers two more times. Bake this at 350° for about 60-65 minutes.
- Check if it’s baked by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- For 15 minutes, cool for this before you remove from pan to a wire rack so it cools completely.
1 piece: 340 calories, Fat: 16g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholestrol: 83mg, Sodium: 299mg, Carbohydrate: 44g (28g sugars, 1g fiber), Protein: 5g